Below is a list of guides to assist you, the taxpayer. Click on the link to view a particular guide.
- Registering for OkTAP
- Account ID: This is a 13 character account ID assigned to OTC business accounts located on correspondence from the OTC regarding any of the accounts listed on the above guide.
- Federal Tax Identification Number:
- SSN for sole proprietors
- FEIN for businesses
- Email Address: A valid email address is required to receive an email confirmation of your registration and an authorization code to use when you login for the first time.
- Zip Code: The zip code on file with the OTC for the tax account you are registering.
- Logging on to OkTAP
- Business Application
- Complete a Withholding Application
- Basic Navigation in TAP
- Filing Returns and Making Payments
- Make an Online Payment
- Make a Use Tax Payment
- Withholding Bulk Return Filing
- Third Party Access on OkTAP
- Order Coin-Op Device Decals
- Applying for an Agriculture Exemption Permit
- Canceling Online Access
- OkTAP FAQ's
Registering & Logging On
To register your account with OkTAP you will need the following information:
If logging on to OkTAP for the first time after registering, you will need the authorization code that was emailed to you.
Register your business in the state of Oklahoma, register for withholding tax, add a license or permit, or add a new retail site to your permit account.
Did your business receive a letter requesting that a withholding application be completed? Here's how to complete the application now.
Navigating Within OkTAP
A guide to understanding what you will see in your OkTAP account.
Returns and Payments
Guide to the basics of filing a return and making a payment.
How to make a payment, if you owe use tax in Oklahoma and are not required to have a permit.
How to register, log in, and bulk file withholding returns.
Third Party Access
How to register for third party access.
Coin-Operated Device Decals
How to order coin-operated device decals on OkTAP.
How to apply for, renew, or cease an agriculture exemption permit.
Need to cancel your online access? Here's a guide to help you.
Have specific questions or need more technical answers?